Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I usually blog about trivial things like shoes, skittles and the vending machine. So I've spent all morning on CNN, BBC and the Dispatch's website thinking I might find something more pertinent to get incensed about, but did not. Bad economy, bad people doing bad things. Now I remember why I read People instead of Time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You took the thoughts right out of my head. I went to DC last week, and almost everyone on the subway was reading the newspaper...I kept thinking, what is in there. One man left his copy on his seat, and I grabbed it and started reading so it seemed like I was smarter than I was...unfortunatly, I didn't understand half of what they were talking about, and the stuff I did understand I thought "Why would anyone care about this?" God obviously did not put me on the earth to think...I think I'm more of an attractive decoration.