It's a valid point Michelle. I don't know why you would think that is mocking you. I mean, how much deeper? I put my money on a million feet...plus or minus 2 million...
What the what? You have a blog? And you've had it forever? I feel like this means we're not actually as good of friends as I thought. We're only in-person friends, it seems, which doesn't have the same value as e-friends.
2 comments:
It's a valid point Michelle. I don't know why you would think that is mocking you. I mean, how much deeper? I put my money on a million feet...plus or minus 2 million...
What the what? You have a blog? And you've had it forever? I feel like this means we're not actually as good of friends as I thought. We're only in-person friends, it seems, which doesn't have the same value as e-friends.
Post a Comment