Thursday, September 10, 2009
Gandhi lives on my block
I'm not sure what's going on with my upstairs neighbors, but this morning I awoke at the crack of 11 to what sounded like a pro-wrestling smack down over head. It literally sounded like someone was repeatedly slamming sandbags on the floor. I guess this shouldn't surprise me as every now it then it seems they get a hold of a jack hammer and go wild on the kitchen floor. I've also noticed some of my other interesting neighbors lately. Just across the street from me lives a charming little old man, who I think is from India and reminds me of Gandhi from the way he sits outside in his white sari and seems to be meditating. Another curious neighbor is a bearded 80s devotee in running gear who wears giant shield sunglasses with a fluorescent bungee cord and embarks on his nightly run every night at approximately 7:10 pm. I just think that's awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So I don't know you, but I stumbled on your blog and think you're hilarious. Just thought I'd let you know!
Post a Comment