This neatly clipped newspaper article was somewhat unsettling to find sitting in my refridgerator next to the milk; firstly since neither my sister nor I receive the newspaper, and secondly because of the article's subject. At first I thought the previous tenant may have used the article for inspiration and was possibly now living under the baseboards, and then I remembered a certain Argentine friend with a penchant for aviation and crime fighting who recently refrigerated a bag of produce at my house. Now I don't need to tear up the baseboards, but if the cops come looking I'll tip them to check Amsterdam.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Not what you want to find in your refrigerator
This neatly clipped newspaper article was somewhat unsettling to find sitting in my refridgerator next to the milk; firstly since neither my sister nor I receive the newspaper, and secondly because of the article's subject. At first I thought the previous tenant may have used the article for inspiration and was possibly now living under the baseboards, and then I remembered a certain Argentine friend with a penchant for aviation and crime fighting who recently refrigerated a bag of produce at my house. Now I don't need to tear up the baseboards, but if the cops come looking I'll tip them to check Amsterdam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment