Thursday, October 8, 2009

Shazzam!

Sometimes situations arise where I am forced to call upon my problem solving skills. Some of which skills include having a panic attack, calling my parents, crying or my favorite; magic. Despite my muggle parentage from time to time I I love to use magic to solve my problems like tonight, I walked to my car and noticed the brake lights were still on. For a second I contemplated whether my car might be a decepticon, but instead of transforming it refused to start. After having a panic attack, calling my parents, and crying, I called Triple A and talked to four different people before someone said they'd come out and jump my car in just 55 minutes. I sat in my car for about 5 minutes before I finally decided to forget the silly muggles and use magic to start my car. I turned the key and shazzam! It started. I just love magic.

No comments: