
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
And you thought the shoe couldn't look any better
My favorite part of attending THE Ohio State University, isn't being represented by a poisonous nut, nor is it the tradition of jumping into a dirty lake before the Michigan game, our bow tie wearing president, or even our sweet new library (though it is amazing), it's the unexpectedly modern arty pink tunnel adjoining the RPAC (Recreational place and crap), to the athletic offices. It blows my mind everytime I walk through or past it. Somebody said it was supposed to be red, but I think it is decidedly pink and thereby infinitely more delightful. Walking past it, makes me feel like I'm in the future and walking through it throws me into a state of wonderment at just how beautiful everything looks through the rose colored glass. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I might have to go and walk through that tunnel. It looks way cool and I have wanted to go see the library too.
Post a Comment