Friday, September 5, 2008
The Elusive Striped Tee
Why is is so hard to find the perfect black and white nautical tee, I ask you? Why? This seemingly ubiquitous item is sold by every retailer at every price point from target to jcrew, yet is impossible to find. You see these everywhere. On everyone from french waifs, Kurt Cobain, sailors, pirates, waldo (my red and white stripe tee has gotten me lots of waldo comments, arg), mimes and pretty much any hollywood hipster (including but not limited to the Olsen twins). Is everyone part of some exclusive black and white tee club that I am not aware of? Apparently so. This one from ebay fits the bill only it looks a little bit big, and with ebay there's no gurantees I'll win.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
first of, i do have to second that nautical tee notion- a true one does not exist!! being a lover of all things nautical myself :-), i have yet to find one of the perfect fit, length, shoulder width, neck line and material. i also have to say holler at the olsen twin comment. haha. is that you in the pic?If not, it should be you and you should sue for copyright images! ( and then become a model). if you have found the perfect tee- let me know!!! miss you !
Lol I heart you Erin! It's not me, but yes it should be. ANTM HERE I COME!!! lol. And rats I got out bid on the striped t! Darg!! I'll let you know when I find the perfect one. And buy it in bulk for the both of us!
Post a Comment