So...I wrecked the volvo. I was turning right and looking left and a rear ended a lady and her indestructible suburban (unfortunately the volvo was not so lucky). I've been known to dole out a harmless bumper kiss from time to time, so I was horrified when in my latest scuffle, the hood of my volvo was crushed like a discarded coke can (On the upside, i can now survey the inside of my car with out bothering to pop the hood). Now my engine and carburetor can ride with the wind in their hair. The front half of the volvo is a metal teepee. The worst part was driving the ghettomobile around for a week. It ran just fine, but it looked well, like a car wreck and everyone in the city of Columbus had the chance to rubberneck without the traffic implications. You're welcome. Anyway another plus side is that a rental is covered by my insurance. Little did I know when Jeff the recent college grad led me to my vehicle it would be a 2009 chevrolet with XM radio. Aw yeah...
Friday, September 26, 2008
So I Wrecked the Volvo...
So...I wrecked the volvo. I was turning right and looking left and a rear ended a lady and her indestructible suburban (unfortunately the volvo was not so lucky). I've been known to dole out a harmless bumper kiss from time to time, so I was horrified when in my latest scuffle, the hood of my volvo was crushed like a discarded coke can (On the upside, i can now survey the inside of my car with out bothering to pop the hood). Now my engine and carburetor can ride with the wind in their hair. The front half of the volvo is a metal teepee. The worst part was driving the ghettomobile around for a week. It ran just fine, but it looked well, like a car wreck and everyone in the city of Columbus had the chance to rubberneck without the traffic implications. You're welcome. Anyway another plus side is that a rental is covered by my insurance. Little did I know when Jeff the recent college grad led me to my vehicle it would be a 2009 chevrolet with XM radio. Aw yeah...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment