my sister and i used to do that all that time! you wouldn't believe how much air time you can get out of a simple boxed brownie mix when you ham it up! food network gold i'm sure
I like that idea maybe it would make me like to cook more, I just wish I could also have the people that come in and clean up after the show is over.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
my sister and i used to do that all that time! you wouldn't believe how much air time you can get out of a simple boxed brownie mix when you ham it up! food network gold i'm sure
I like that idea maybe it would make me like to cook more, I just wish I could also have the people that come in and clean up after the show is over.
Post a Comment