I've never been good at New Year's Resolutions but since I'm particularly excited about 2010, maybe I'll give it another go.
1. Try not to get pepper in eyes. (Harder than it sounds).
2. Wake up before noon...everyday...
3. Go to bed before 4...everyday...
4. Read 5 books from my "To Read" List. War and Peace, Anna Karenina, The Bell Jar, Wuthering Heights, Love in The Time of Cholera, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, A Cat's Cradle, Atlas Shrugged, Franny and Zooey, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenence, The Unbearable Lightness of Being, Catch 22, The History of Love. Ok so that's 13, but 1 book a month and 2 after a shorter book. Aim high...?
5. Excercise. Sometimes.
6. Listen to all the music I've accumulated on my Ipod over the last few years. There are about 50 albums on it which I've never listened to and would like to. I tend to stick to my favorites, so it will be an effort to branch out.
7. Graduate.
8. Find a (sweet) job. (Thought I should specify)
#'s 2 and 3 may contribute to goals 7 and 8 , while 4 and 6 may impede them.
No comments:
Post a Comment