So I'm dressed as a pirate for Halloween. Apparently NO ONE in this country appreciates a good pagan holiday anymore because as I walked into work in my ruffly blouse, red sash and bandanna I was the ONLY one dressed up. (Except for the five year old in the foyer dressed as batman surrounded by old ladies) So. Awkward. When I got into the elevator I quickly tore of my 'do rag. Now I just look like Prince or David Bowie from Labyrinth, but even with the bandanna it's a close call. My friend Stephanie said "You just had a Bridget Jones moment". Yes. Yes I did. At least I'm not dressed like a silly tart in front of Colin Firth.
2 comments:
you totally misspelled doo rag
First, that is hilarious!
Second, you are my blogging inspiration. Your blogs are not only frequent, but thoroughly entertaining, whereas I haven't written anything on my sad little blog since May and the stories I tell could cure insomnia. Thank you for gracing the world with your anecdotes Michelle; I hope someday I will be as cool as you :)
Post a Comment