I had a dream last night that John Mayer was telling me about his excercise regimen. Apparently he thinks his body is a wonderland, and spends long hours at the gym to keep it that way. Strange that I dreamt about him since, A.) I don't care about John Mayer or his excercise regimen. (But his dream cameo may be due to my compulsive checking of People.com.) B. ) His music (Has anyone else noticed that all his songs are about his body...er... creepy). and C.) He broke the hearts of both Jessica Simpson AND Jennifer Anniston. Dirty Tramp.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
You're body is a wonderland...or maybe you're just a creepy man in a bear suit
I had a dream last night that John Mayer was telling me about his excercise regimen. Apparently he thinks his body is a wonderland, and spends long hours at the gym to keep it that way. Strange that I dreamt about him since, A.) I don't care about John Mayer or his excercise regimen. (But his dream cameo may be due to my compulsive checking of People.com.) B. ) His music (Has anyone else noticed that all his songs are about his body...er... creepy). and C.) He broke the hearts of both Jessica Simpson AND Jennifer Anniston. Dirty Tramp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment