Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Messy Bed, Messy Head

I recently heard the above maxim. And to a point I think it's true. The physical state of your world reflects your state of mind. I must be quite cluttered-up in the head, because my bed is a mess, not to mention my room, but worse than both of those is my volvo. It's a mobile junkyard. Let's exam the contents:

1. Bicycle from 1975, that's too small for me.

2. A Mural on Canvas from my High School Graduation Party; I've been carting it around for 4 years.

3. Kathy's George Foreman Grill

4. Text Books

5. About a billion cds

6. About a billion half empty water bottles

7. A bunch of junk

At least I got rid of the smashed David Hasselhoff picture and its finger slicing four inch shards of glass.
Ok so it wasn't this picture, but the real one was too scandalous to post.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Hasselhoff+puppies= AWESOME